How to make Decadent Dark Chocolate No-Bakes
Need a guilt-free chocolate fix? We’ve got you covered. Our protein-packed dark chocolate no-bakes will satisfy your sweet tooth and provide nutritional benefits. Polyphenols are antioxidants found in cocoa. They prevent cell-damaging free radicals from breaking down healthy disease-fighting cells. These fudgy cookies also contain flax meal and chia seeds. Their omega-3s and fiber content may offer protection to your heart and brain health. Toss a couple in your gym bag for a post-workout snack or enjoy in-between meals.
18-20 / 2 no-bakes per serving
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 c coconut sugar
- 1/2 c milk or nut milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder (100% cocoa)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 c peanut butter (or seed butter)
- 2 c oats, gluten-free old fashioned
- 2 tablespoons cocoa nibs
- 1 teaspoon flax meal
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Then, add sugar, milk, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt. Mix well.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the peanut butter, oats, cocoa nibs, flax meal, and chia seeds.
- Pour the dark chocolate over the peanut butter and oat mixture. Combine evenly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Use a small cookie scoop to form the no-bakes.
- Place the no-bakes in an air tight container in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.