How to make Graham Crackers and Peanut Butter
Graham crackers paired with peanut butter create a balanced snack, providing a boost of energy for 2-3 hours. This snack is a great option to refuel before a practice or workout, being easily digested and quickly accessible for muscle stores. For added fiber and nutrition, consider including sliced bananas or blueberries.
- 2 full graham cracker sheets
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter or sun butter, divided
- ½ c blueberries or sliced bananas
- Spread peanut butter or sunflower butter onto the crackers.
- Top with your choice of fruit and enjoy!