How to make Hummus and Peppers
When you pair hummus and bell peppers together, you’re creating a healthy balanced snack that provides sustained energy which is key for maintaining overall well-being and preventing energy crashes. The fiber content from both components promotes satiety, helping you feel full and satisfied after eating. The protein and healthy fats in hummus provide sustained energy, while the vitamins and antioxidants in bell peppers contribute to overall health and well-being.
- 2 Tablespoons hummus, any flavor
- ½ yellow bell pepper, sliced
- ½ orange bell pepper, sliced
- Place hummus in a small container or bowl.
- Add the bell peppers to the container and enjoy!