How to make Sweet Potato Fries
Our Sweet Potato Fries are easy to make, delicious, and versatile. We serve them either as a nutrient-dense snack or side. The caramel infused dark balsamic vinegar adds a decadent flavor to one of our favorite complex carbs. It is a perfect accompaniment to a lean protein like a quinoa burger, fish, or chicken.
Sweet potatoes have a high content of beta-carotene, potassium, vitamins A, C, and B6.
Here are some of the many Health Benefits of Sweet Potatoes:
- Keeps our skin looking young
- Boosts energy
- Promotes Weight loss
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Promotes Prostate Health
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
- salt, to taste
- Caramel infused dark balsamic vinegar, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut sweet potatoes in half lengthwise. Then, slice each half into long strips.
- Place the fries on the baking sheet. Toss with olive oil and salt.
- Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Drizzle with Caramel infused dark balsamic vinegar.
- Serve warm either alone or with your favorite lean protein.