How to make 30-Minute Chicken Noodle Soup
Our 30-Minute Chicken Noodle Soup recipe is exactly what you need during cold and flu season. It has all the fixings, flavors, and healing powers of traditional chicken noodle soup! And it’s perfect for those evenings when you don’t have more than an hour to cook and serve dinner.
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 4 celery ribs (and leaves), chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 (32 oz) containers chicken broth
- 1 rotisserie chicken, breast only, shredded
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 lb egg noodles
- Warm olive oil in a soup pot on low to medium heat.
- Add vegetables and sauté until tender (3-5 minutes). Season with salt and pepper. Cover for another 3 minutes over medium heat,
- Add broth and cover. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Then add chicken and dill. Simmer over low-medium heat until ready to serve.
- Cook noodles.
- Pour soup over noodles and enjoy!