How to make the Apple Almond Butter Smoothie
You will ‘fall’ in love with this easy to make our all-natural smoothie. It’s energizing and filling enough to enjoy for a quick breakfast or snack. We drink this smoothie to refuel our energy stores after a moderate to a vigorous workout.
Our Apple Almond Butter Smoothie provides a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat, and fiber while also offering a refreshingly sweet and nutty flavor. If your taste buds prefer a little sweeter, try adding bee-free honey. It’s plant-based, gluten-free, and vegan.
We recently added chia seeds to this recipe. Chia seeds promote heart and brain health. The Omega-3’s, fiber, and antioxidants in the seeds help to regulate our appetite, blood sugar levels and boost our immune system-essential for weight loss and weight management.
- 1 medium honey crisp apple, cored
- 1 mango
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 c almond milk
- 1 teaspoon flax meal
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon bee-free honey (optional)
- 1 c crushed ice
- Blend, top with apple slices and cinnamon. and enjoy the benefits of fueling your body healthy!
- Enjoy the benefits of fueling your body healthy!