How to make Hummus and Veggie Wrap
Enjoy our meat-free wrap, a colorful plant-based option that’s easy for lunch or a snack. Hummus is the main protein source, complemented by romaine lettuce and bell peppers. These veggies provide fiber and essential nutrients like calcium, magnesium, potassium, and vitamins A, C, and K. Slice in half or in pinwheels for easy eating!
- 1 whole grain wrap
- 2 Tablespoons hummus (flavor of your choice)
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- ¼ orange bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ yellow bell pepper, sliced
- honey dijon mustard, to taste (optional)
- Spread hummus on the wrap and layer with vegetables.
- Drizzle with honey dijon. Slice and serve!