How to make Monster Cookies
Our version of the Monster Cookie is decadent enough to satisfy any sweet tooth. We use less sugar and butter compared to traditional recipes. It’s also flourless, which makes it great option for those looking for a gluten free snack. This nutrient-dense cookie is balanced with just the right amount of protein, healthy fats, and fiber that will help keep you energized until your next meal. Enjoy!
48 / 2 cookies per serving
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 5 Tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/3 c all natural creamy peanut butter (peanuts and salt only)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 c whole grain rolled oats, gluten free optional
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon flax meal (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 c M & M's
- 3/4 c mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar and butter. We use a potato masher to help break down the butter.
- Add the peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Blend in the oats, baking soda, chia seeds, flax meal, and salt.
- Mix in the M & M's and chocolate chips.
- Use a medium scooper to place cookie dough on the baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Be careful not to over-bake. They will continue to bake for a few minutes out of the oven.
- Allow to cool completely and serve!