How to make Strawberry Salad Pita Pizza
I am hooked on making pita bread pizzas. It’s an easy and colorful meal that encourages the whole family to get cooking in the kitchen. For those that like to practice good portion control, one pita pizza serves four small slices. This is a healthy and satisfying serving that will help keep our waistlines in check.
I also prefer to use whole grain pita bread because it’s loaded with fiber and protein not typically found in traditional pizza dough. The sweet baby greens and strawberries add a refreshingly sweet taste while providing a good source of iron and vitamins A and C.
Top off the strawberry salad pita pizza with crumbled feta and balsamic glaze. Balsamic glaze is one of my favorite drizzles. Its sweet and tangy taste enhances the flavors of the strawberries, greens, and crumbled feta perfectly. Enjoy this guilt-free pita pizza recipe and feel energized and satisfied throughout your day.
- 1 whole grain pita, toasted
- balsamic glaze, to taste
- 1 c sweet baby lettuce
- 4 medium strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta
- Place the toasted pita on a cutting board and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Pile on the sweet baby greens and sliced strawberries.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta and drizzle with more balsamic glaze.
- Slice into four pieces and serve.