How to make Sweet Potato Chips
Our Sweet Potato Chips are a homemade version of our favorite packaged snack. Like our sweet potato fries, these are easy to make, delicious, and versatile. One cup of sweet potatoes provides approximately 4 grams of protein, 7 grams of fiber, 769% DV (Daily Value) of vitamin A, and 65% DV of vitamin C. These powerful nutrients help boost your immune system and promote gut and eye health. We serve them as a nutrient-dense snack or side. Sweet potatoes pair perfectly with a lean protein like fish, chicken, or pork.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, sliced (1/8 inch thickness)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, to taste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder, to taste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a medium bowl, toss sweet potatoes with olive oil and seasonings.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place sweet potato slices on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until tender and crispy on the edges-flip sweet potatoes halfway (20 minutes).