How to make Three Green Smoothie
Spinach, avocado, and mint blend together deliciously in this antioxidant-rich smoothie. Those three superfoods pack this smoothie with vitamins A and C, as well as iron. Together, they provide a nutritious dose of energy. This clover colored smoothie also contains plenty of heart-healthy fiber and muscle-building protein to make a perfectly balanced snack.
1 serving / 12 ounces
- 1c crushed ice
- 1/2 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1 c spinach
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 2 sprigs mint or 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 teaspoons organic coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon flax meal
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour and garnish with a light dusting of coconut sugar.