How to make Beet and Avocado Salad
This nutritiously easy 4-ingredient salad can be made in less than 5 minutes. Keeping fresh produce like beets and avocados in stock will make eating healthy at home a breeze. Beets and avocados provide an array of refreshing flavors and energizing nutrients. When these two superfoods get together, they offer a generous amount of anti-aging vitamin C and appetite pleasing fiber. The creamy and buttery texture of the avocado and feta; together with the honey and ginger-infused beets are so delightfully tasty that salad dressing isn’t even necessary.
- 2 c mixed greens
- 3 small ginger and honey infused beets, sliced
- 1/2 medium avocado, sliced
- 1/4 c crumbled feta cheese
- Place mixed greens in a bowl.
- Add the sliced beets, avocado, and crumbled feta.