How to make Protein Powered Toast
Need to increase your protein intake at breakfast? Here’s an easy protein powered recipe that offers approximately 40 grams of protein. Turkey and eggs are protein powerhouses, and they pair well with veggies. On top of whole grain toast, they provide satiety and sustainable energy throughout your morning. Add avocado, tomato, or peppers to also boost your veggie intake!
- 2 slices whole grain bread, toasted
- 1 teaspoon chipotle sauce, divided
- 2 slices oven roasted all natural turkey breast
- 1 c spinach, divided
- 2 sunny side up eggs
- 1 teaspoon everything but the bagel seasoning, divided
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon of chipotle sauce on each piece of toast.
- Layer the toast with turkey slices, spinach, and eggs.
- Sprinkle with everything seasoning and enjoy!