How to make Strawberry, Quinoa, and Avocado Salad
Increase your intake of vitamin C, heart-healthy fat, and iron by eating one of our favorite salads. Strawberries provide a generous amount of vitamin C. Avocados provide a good dose of healthy fat and the whole grain quinoa will help boost your iron stores. Our colorfully delicious salad is satisfying for lunch or dinner. Keep these staple ingredients in stock for an easy and nutritious meal any day of the week.
- 2 c mixed greens
- 1 c quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 medium avocado, sliced
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon vinaigrette
- Place mixed greens in a salad bowl.
- Add quinoa, avocado, and strawberries.
- Drizzle with lemon vinaigrette.